I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Monday, May 22, 2006

My letterpress class starts today...


...& I will be reporting on that over here this week.

Here's a cool article on the broadsides made by Third Place Books in Lake Forest Park, WA, complete with pics. (I'm hoping to do another broadside series soon (after A Slice of Cherry Pie) like the ones I did last summer for Half Empty/Half Full.)

The first 100 or so pages of the proofs (for the lingering SSP hugethology) are with the editors as of yesterday, so tonight I'm going to hear some poetry.

Someday, one of us will have to figure out how having a week off work like this, since it feels more like real work, can become the rule instead of the exception.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.