I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Man, this class is exhausting . . .


. . . but it sure it fun.

I thought I could come home in the evenings and work on the anthology some more, preparing the rest of the proofs, & maybe even get a few submission packets together, uncase the typewriter to revise the girls, but no way, Jose. Yrs truly is pooped.

She's also filthy!

I did manage to get some press time in today after all. Exciting.

Notes in the A.M., probably. I need a break from all these pesky letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.