I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Tuesday, May 2, 2006

Laurel Snyder made me blog


I AM: always this excited about something, yes.
I WANT: efficiency AND flexibility.
I WISH: wishing helped.
I HATE: cruelty, particularly for sport.
I MISS: being a kid. (I missed it then too.)
I FEAR: there's not enough space to tell you.
I HEAR: less than I used to.
I WONDER: what will happen & then I try to find out.
I REGRET: when I've acted like a jackass.
I AM NOT: religious, in any organized sense.
I SING: all the time. I've even woken myself up.
I CRY: yes, I do.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: patient.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: poems, food, books, music, lots of messes.
I WRITE: less well than I would like.
I CONFUSE: busy with fulfilled sometimes.
I NEED: nothing more than what I've got, but...
...I SHOULD: make better use of most of it.
I START: many more projects than...
I FINISH

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.