I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Monday, May 22, 2006

It's called the Irish Good-bye.


It was so lovely to meet you you were brilliant I loved the long poem will you sign my book thanks for the swap next time I hope we have longer to chat I gotta get going tell me about how you made that song out of Kasey's poems & ha ha I did or didn't recognize you you look or don't look anything like your profile photo I will email that to you when I get home I will be sure to let you know what I think of it this was a good one yeah I can't wait to get your comic I just wanted to introduce myself I'm sneaking out gotta catch the Q to Atlantic I haven't had dinner yet O I didn't see you back there how are you or the N to Pacific I have class in the morning

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.