I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Much needed updates...

have been uploaded for the Readings (next one 10/16 at the Ear Inn), Current, and About pages here at me dot com (see nav bar above for links). Actually, I'd like to do a complete redesign on the site, but I don't have time for that right now, alas.



Handing back Maggie Nelson's forthcoming Soft Skull book JANE: An investigation in poems today. Wowee.

Next up: Jerome Sala's Look Slimmer Instantly! & Jen Benka's Preamble.

CAConrad just turned in his revised MS for his forthcoming Deviant Propulsion, too.

Ron Palmer's Logicalogics is also in the hopper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.