I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Wednesday, September 8, 2004

Have missed...

my GAMERS deadline twice now, but am getting closer. The final kinks with art and layout and the couple of straggling contributors slowly resolving.



Richard says editing an anthology of original commissioned material is like herding cats! Gotta agree.



Apologies to everyone I owe an email or personal appearance. Should be back on track after this weekend.



UPDATE: Drew writes in to say that perhaps I should revise the title to "Cats Talking About Video Games: herded by Shanna Compton." Heh heh. Perhaps I should say I adore cats. And there are actually only two cats in particular who are resisting herding, both good friends, so I was just ribbing them a little, yanking their tails.



Here, kitty kitty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.