I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Wednesday, September 8, 2004

Congrats to Dan...

on his totally rocking reading last night at KGB and for some pretty dang hot guitar-playing backing up Gene at the Four-Faced Liar afterward. Man, I wish I'd taken my camera. A sex shop called the Pink Pussycat (or something) nextdoor had a erotic gear display featuring old LPs--and yes, Queen was among them! (We have to get your pic in front of that window, D.)



Anyway, God Save My Queen II and its author were properly feted and the book should be in a store near you in a week or two!



UPDATE: For those of you who missed the show last night, be sure to catch Dan on Sunday at Magnetic Fields. This one's a Voice's Choice! Rock on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.