I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Thursday, September 9, 2004

I did post once today, earlier.



But Blogger ate it. And then I got busy.



The lovely Marion Wrenn wrote to let me know that last night when I was watching Ben Barnes and Dan Rather tear new anatomically correct holes in the Unelected Idjit's nonservice record, I could have been watching this!



(I mean, how much more do I really need to know about W. Dislike firmly established, going back to his overthrow of motorcycle mama Ann Richards back in the day. If 60 Minutes can firmly establish everyone else's dislike that would be some doing. Digressing.)



If you, like me, missed The Video Game Revolution, never fear. It airs again at 1:00 AM Saturday 9/11 on PBS Thirteen here in New York. That's late Friday night.



But then it's game over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.