I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Thursday, September 9, 2004

Frequency this week is SATURDAY (not Sunday)!



Why? Because Shafer Hall is a righteous freak.



Here are the details, straight from the man himself:



"Frequency Reading on Saturday at 2:30 will feature Michael Schiavo, Aaron Kiely, and Chris Martin. That'll be 2:30PM at 165 W. 4th."



Allow me to add that all three of these gentlmen are just plain swell. Join us, won't you?



The commander of Operation Tiger continues with this bit of self-promotion:



"A Saturday night show at Pete's Candy Store will feature the music of Sharron and Ben Murphy and readings by myself and special guests."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.