I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

First GAMERS review in from Wired!



"With ample reverence for the Atari 2600 era, this collection of personal essays tracks the cultural and historical significance of video games. Among the highlights: Mark Lamoureux's article comparing the introduction of 3-D in games to the discovery of perspective by Renaissance painters, and Laurel Snyder's tell-all in which she admits to playing Tetris in her head while having sex. That way, she scores twice." --Shana Ting Lipton, Wired, October 2004



The issue may not be on stands yet, but will hit soon. Eventually it will also go up online, I think. Congrats to Laurel & Mark!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.