I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Daniel Nester tonight at the Brooklyn Brewery!



A little reminder from Dan:



This will be my last reading in New York for some time, and the last of my

"GSMQII launch events." I hope you can come! Your presence will be

appreciated.



Thursday, September 16 2004

7:00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M.



Joint Soft Skull/Akashic Bonanza at the Brooklyn Brewery with Derek

McCormack, Daniel Nester and Joe Meno!



Brooklyn Brewery

Brewers Row

79 N. 11th St. (b/t Berry & Wythe )

Brooklyn NY, 11211

tel: 718-486-7422

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.