I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Tonight! Boog City's Classic Albums Live presents the Pretenders' Learning to Crawl


Tues. April 25, 8:00 p.m., $7
Bowery Poetry Club
308 Bowery
NYC


READERS...
Shanna Compton, Sharon Mesmer & Jenny Smith


THEN...
The Pretenders' Learning To Crawl
will be performed live in order by


Casey Holford
Middle Of The Road
Back On The Chain Gang

Phoebe Kreutz
Time The Avenger
Watching The Clothes

The Sewing Circle
Show Me
Thumbelina

The Leader
My City Was Gone
Thin Line Between Love And Hate

Erika Simonian
I Hurt You
2000 Miles

Hosted by Boog City editor & publisher David Kirschenbaum

Directions: F train to Second Avenue, or 6 train to Bleecker Street.
Venue is at foot of 1st Street, between Houston and Bleecker streets,
across from CBGB's.

Call 212-842-BOOG(2664) or email editor[at]boogcity[dot]com for further information

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.