I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Saturday, April 8, 2006

Bay-Area peoples,


Tomorrow, you should go see Danielle & Laura & Geraldine & Clay & all the poetry at Pegasus that is 10% for the entire month of April.

I'll be in Philly with Conrad.

Today I am escaping the urban pastoral of the borrowed blooms through my back window & heading for some more accessible outdoors in the wilds of New Jersey. The tug of the two mes: city me, uncity me. Please uncity me. Or at least a different city. I know a decade of threatening to leave. But I couldn't even hack the crowd last night at the Ashbery reading. Flight response led to bufala mozz/broiled eggplant/pesto/prosciutto homemade pizzas, however. Smack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.