I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Friday, June 17, 2005

Welcome to my bibliomania.



Trying to slim-down the bookshelves--just a little. Thinking I could stand to get rid of a few things. Yet. Yet the book-I'll-never-read-and-didn't-even-pay-money-for-and-don't-like-regardless hovers uncertainly over the box. Don't even get me started on books by Important Poet of the Past Whom I Might Just Have to Reference Quickly at Some Point in the Future but Whose Entire Collected Is Already on the Internet.

I have lovingly covered books in acetate (all hardcovers receive this treatment) that I do not believe are worth the paper they are printed on.

And how did I come to own three copies of Dylan Thomas's Collected Poems. They have different covers, that's how.

Must...drop it...in...box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.