I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Wednesday, June 1, 2005

Ooh ooh...Oulipo!





People, you MUST have this book. Finally, the revised and updated edition of the Oulipo Compendium, edited by Harry Mathews & Alastair Brotchie is being released by Atlas Press. Click here for the details and preorder your very own for a discount!

I have the earlier out-of-print edition of this book and have photocopied it and loaned it to death. I may just order 5 right now for gifts.

What else can I say? You have no choice. Obey the Oulipo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.