I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Friday, June 10, 2005

Pardon my drool



If you are a New Yorker and you eat meat [I no longer do*], you have the opportunity to taste my [formerly*] favorite barbecue this weekend in Madison Square Park. Skip the sausage. Skip the poultry. Go for the beef brisket. Trust me. The Salt Lick rocks.

IF you have room for seconds, get some of Ken Callaghan's Blue Smoke 'Cue. He let me tour his kitchen once and passed a quadruple-Texan taste test! His brisket is smokylicious.

(Thanks to Reen for the heads up!)

*[This post has been modified because I have since gone vegan. Another old post that proves if I can do it, anyone can.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.