I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Interesting



Take the MIT Weblog Survey

Things I learned: I practically live online. I do not like the telephone--at all. I send more emails on the average day than, oh, any sane person should. My primary reasons for starting a weblog and the way I actually use it overlap somewhat, but maybe not as much as I would have thought. The primary reason for me developing this whole site, including the blog--to teach myself some basic web design skills--was not listed as an option. There were not any questions that took evolving motivations into account. Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.