I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Spooky loses the love handles.



Final final final edits are in progress, or will be as soon as I shake the freelance desk this evening and the production meeting tomorrow and the job interview on Friday and oh my.

Admittedly, this ain't all fun and games, but I am excited to see what the new slenderized Spooky will look like when we're through. And then I can get back to booking the Knox-Compton-Pafunda flimflam femme fiesta tour.

And for those Spookies who don't make it, poor darlings, they will always be spookies to me.

Before & after photos? Do you crave the carnage, you rubberneckers?

Thanks to you, you, you, you, you, and you. Yous know who yous is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.