I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Tuesday, February 1, 2005

Forgot to blog...



Kinda busy today. I mean, more than usual.



But this morning I got several gorgeous options for my book cover and am thinking about them trying to decide which I like best. I have them taped up in front of me right now at the freelance desk. (I was going to show you, but then I thought a vote if it wasn't decisive might confuse me. But I will certainly show you when we've picked!)



Also...what also? Forgot that too. Oh, except Josh is a tease about Grood Poet #3.



And I wanted to tell Stephanie (whose comments are turned off) that I read books of poems the same way* and I was evengoing to blog about that yesterday or the day before but didn't. AND, I am currently reading your friend's book, because I just came across that epigraph yesterday. How 'bout that?Blogronicity.



More blogronicity: Geof Huth posted last week about John Evans. Remember? Well, this morning, out of the blue, the new coeditor-soon-to-be-editor (yeah, I'm pretty much outta there) of LIT emailed me the cover art he's chosen for the next issue. Guess? Yep, a sunny yellow collage by one J. Evans, complete with ducks. It's gonna look terrific.



File under misc.: Dear fashion designers, next time you create a three-quarter length coat (below the hip, but above the knee) with a zip closure, might I suggest a two-way zipper? Do you think I like wearing my skirt twisted up around my waist to and from the subway? Hmm?



*Hmm. Is this why I can't decide on the final order of Spooky? Likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.