I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Epitome tome to me









This breathtaking brick of a book arrived yesterday. What a gift! What pure perusable pleasure! What an alphabetically arranged who's who! (And of course what an cheek-pinking honor to see three of my spookies gracing pages 118-20!)



The minimalist black-on-white cover hints at supermarket generic packaging, not as in plain or off-brand but as in epitome or exemplar.



I know what I'm packing to read this weekend.



Get yours now. 250 poets, plus a complete index of Verse reviews and interviews. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.