I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Blogroll updates



Sadly, a few folks who have not posted in months have been cleared from the blogroll. Others I cannot yet bear to part with have been struck through but not removed. Like sports heroes' retired jerseys, I'll keep their links displayed in tribute. Hopefully one or more will pull a Jordan.

But on the upside, a handful of new additions! Welcome!

UPDATE: Anthony Robinson's got a new gig--Poetry Dailier! (And shucks, what a nice suprise to be firstest. Thx.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.