I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Monday, December 6, 2004

"American Poet" by P0lo Jeans Co.



Yeah, well, you know, I gotta have a day job. This is from a press release I just read for a line I am about to start writing about.



American Poet. American poet is our most romantic group. Never girly, it strikes the perfect balance between soft woven and knit tops and harder-edged woven bottoms and outerwear. A washed down twill palette of greens and khakis form the groundwork for this group, while a pretty palette of rosewater pink, pale blue, willow green and whitewash sets the mood. Knits and sweaterss are sheer and drapey--perfect for layering under our more structured woven pieces. Our high-count military twill jacket looks equally great with our flowy chiffon dresses, skirts and camis as it does paired with our denim surplus capri. [...continued ad nauseum] American Poet stays true to the juxtaposition of hard and soft.



So, if P0lo Jeans Co. were a poet, which one would it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.