I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Chapbook party this Friday!



Ugly Duckling Presse invites you to a holiday party like no other:



Friday, December 17 at 8:00 PM

DRINK ME

620 E. 6th Street

Between Avenues B & C



Join us to celebrate the release of UDP's two newest chapbooks:



O NEW YORK by Trey Sager

NOVELTY ACT by Maureen Thorson



Maureen Thorson lives in New York City, where she is a lawyer, when not knitting rather tortured-looking stuffed animals. Her work has appeared in Exquisite Corpse, LIT, canwehaveourballback? and is forthcoming in Good Foot and the tiny.



Trey Sager's poems have been or will be in the Canary, Aufgabe, Fence, Insurance, FO A RM, BlazeVox, Aught, canwehaveourballback, and Fell Swoop. He lives in Brooklyn.



Maureen's chaps are some of my favorites from my stash--plus she makes a mean chocolate-chip muffin. Trey and I used to work together many moons ago on a certain preppyish fashion catalog. Yay for Trey & Maureen! And Ugly Duckling simply rocks. So go, buy chapbooks, and be merry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.