I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Tuesday, December 7, 2004

GAMERS updates



Just a little reminder to peek over at the GAMERS page now and then. A bunch of recent reviews have gone up in the last couple of days, including a launch party report from musical guest Gene Cawley. Plus we'll be adding a reading at Barnes & Noble at Court Street and one at BookPeople in Austin soon! Check it out.



PS: A kind reader pointed out that the off-white text on grey on that page is difficult to read for folks with night blindness. I thank him, and shall fix it ASAP. If anybody else has similar accessibility issues, please let me know. I learn as I go. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.