I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Wednesday, December 1, 2004

Great mail trumps gloomy weather.



Lovely weather we're having, huh New Yorkers?



I could photograph it and show it to the rest of you--because I just got my replacement camera in the mail!



I wish I'd had it for the GAMERS event last night so I could have documented the stack of books that disappeared in the eager hands of appreciative attendees*--we sold out! Whitney, Roland (who's in from Japan and I finally got to meet) & Nic (who lives here but somehow I'd also never met) were simply amazing, and Felicia hosted with her usual charm. I couldn't have asked for a better launch!



Thanks all!



*Note: "attendee" earlier was a typo! The place was packed. Thanks Flavorpill!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.