I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Friday, December 17, 2004

2005 shall be the year of Edward Gorey







Because Coliseum Books did not have my usual Mexican folk art datebook. So I opted for Gorey's The Blue Aspic.



The pic above is from not from The Blue Aspic The banner says "A Future Unremembered Poet of the Seventeenth Century Accepts a Christmas Cookie from the Great Veiled Bear.



Observation: despite being fairly high-tech in most areas, I still prefer a paper datebook to scribble in.



And I did see Jason at Coliseum. Running into pals in the poetry section is grand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.