I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Thursday, December 9, 2004

Observations while early for work



Someone on my block thinks pillows are recyclable.



I enjoy the sound of jackhammers, from a distance.



This notebook is almost full.



So this is the morning rush. I'd forgotten.



Sometimes I long to see a genuine Ft. Worth-style cowboy. In faded Wranglers.



You can tell they've been friends for years by the way they laugh together.



I adore naturally curly hair. And redheads.



Men actually love plump thighs.



No seat, no Solitaire.



People can't seem to help themselves.



I always smile at nurses. I like their white stockings.



Tweety Bird has a very long cultural shelf-life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.