I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Friday, April 16, 2004

West Coasters, invite Hannah Tinti to read for you!



She is about to embark on her tour for Animal Crackers and is looking for gigs to supplement the West Coast leg, namely in Seattle, Oregon, San Francisco, Los Angeles and anywhere in between. She says:



"I will travel anywhere. I will guest teach a class, or simply come and read—whatever way you think would be most helpful to your community. My goal is to introduce people to my writing, and hopefully sell some books. If you know of any schools or programs or bookstores that might be interested in hosting me, please forward this email along. I gratefully appreciate your time and attention."



Hannah is a darling person, and a terrific reader, and her book is simply smashing. And I don't employ such superlative descriptions for just everybody. If you'd like to get in touch with her, lemme know. I'm not sure what kind of time frame she has in mind, but her current schedule is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.