I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Friday, April 16, 2004

Oh no...

Blogspot seems to be disappearing folks. Many links on my sidebar are leading me to "404 Not Found" pages and it's terrible. Just terrible.





To the Disappeared



I hate that you’re a 404 Not Found.

I’d give it all to fill your lack.



Last night I drank Sofia

and this morning am no wiser.



Without you life is flat,

the bubbles whimped,



the telescoping straw chewed

and flexed to no further purpose.



I click at nothing

and nothing clicks me back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.