I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

11 poets in 3 days...

so it feels like National Poetry Month or something.



Last night's reading for Free Radicals was unequivically WONDERFUL and the party afterward was too. Congrats to Jordan & Sarah for putting together such an awesome collection. It's a treat--like receiving a present really--to find so many good new-to-me poets conveniently in one place. Check it out. It's fresh outta the box--so new I can't even find a place to link to it yet.



Perhaps I'll report more fully later. Gotta hit the freelance gig today.



UPDATE: Jordan's report is up, so attend vicariously. As he mentions, the reading will be broadcast on BrooklynHeightsRadio.com at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.