I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Friday, April 9, 2004

Media-Free Weekend



It's that time again. After sundown this evening until sun-up on Monday I shall not access the internet to feed my Google habit nor any other habit, not blog nor read blogs, not read nor reply to emails, not lay an eyeball upon the television news nor skim the paper, not nestle my ear in a nest of radiowaves. I shall remain free to peruse manuscripts & books, work on my computer, sew, paint, muse, walk about, cook, and listen to recorded music.



And yes, Reen, I may use light!



Inducing calm. Clearing the Ugly Warehouse of remnant uselessness heretofore saved up just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.