I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Thursday, April 1, 2004

Twice in a week...

I have mentioned Shannon Holman's site One Mississippi aloud. So I thought I should also mention it here. She's not on the blogroll because she doesn't update frequently, but her use of the internet's tools to display her poems is inventive and her sense of design a feast for the eyes. Especially check out her Dutch-Boy paint-chip poems (gotta use her nav bar) and her hyperlinked cento. I think Michael Helsem recently referred to her "Hobo Alphabet." One of my favorite sexy love poems is her "Evangeline." She & her girlfriend Erica also recently returned from a year-long trek through southeast Asia and her travelogue is mighty fine readin' (also on her nav bar).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.