I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Migration complete


I think I managed to migrate to the new subdomains successfully.


If you visit one of the affected pages, you will see a creepy dead TV like the one above, and get automatically redirected in 15 seconds. Like magic!

Please update your bookmarks/blog rolls from:

      shannacompton.com/blog.html ----> blog.shannacompton.com

Also affected (but I doubt anyone has them bookmarked or blog rolled):

      shannacompton.com/poems.html ----> poems.shannacompton.com
      shannacompton.com/readings.html ----> readings.shannacompton.com


Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.