I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Film review


Zombieland is the grossest teen-inflected romcom I've ever seen. And I read in an interview with Woody Harrelson that that Twinkie was a vegan facsimile. He's pretty funny. So's that adorable Jesse Eisenberg, but I missed whatshername Juno, because the girls' parts were typically underwritten. They did what they could, and I admired Emma Stone's eyeliner and pout. Overall, not as tickling as Pineapple Express or Hangover, or to compare it to something in the same vein Shaun of the Dead, but still laffy, with a few "I'm totally gonna start saying that a lot" lines. I agree about Garland, TX. The best part is Bill Murray, but I don't wanna spoil it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.