I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Film review


The Stepfather contains John Locke (with full-frontal and backal nudity), a deeply troubled-yet-prescient teen girl (more frontal and backal nudity), not one but TWO shower scenes, wigs and other late 80s hairpieces, an awesome rusted-out muscle car, some of the worst expository dialogue evah, a highly fanciful plot based on an utterly whack true crime, and a damn fun (and bloody with knives and a classic attic gag) climax. Also it gave me nightmares.

Or you can opt to see the 2009 REMAKE. Because that's how the 21st Century rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.