I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Veganniversary


Just realized I've been vegan 6 months, as of today.

And I have not died from lack of protein, go figure. Actually, I have never felt better. (Mostly thanks to this book & this one.)

And I have learned to make all manner of luscious things that have even my nonvegan friends and family going wow. (Many courtesy of this book.)

My grocery budget has been cut by 1/3. (Beans and tofu are quite thrifty, as are in-season veggies, particularly from our CSA.)

Best of all, completely cutting dairy has significantly reduced my allergies. Ahhhhhh! Breathing rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.