I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Break in case of emergency


If you were ever to need a poet to leap over a bar, you could do worse than Michael Quattrone.

If you were ever to need a poet to hide under a bar, I could probably manage that. Jen Knox could also help out.

If you were ever to need a poetry venue in which to be hear shouts of "He tried to kill me!" and "I swear I'll burn this place to the ground!" go check out KGB.

And if you were ever to need a poet to serenely continue reading his last poem, right from where he stopped when the chaos broke out, as if nothing much had gone down, well, CAConrad's your man.

Reading report to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.