I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

My life in nearly


So this is me with my to-do list, perpetually. Back taxes, nearly. Bookkeeping, not yet. Trip planning, nearly. Hey can I get paid for that class I taught in June, again. Oh shit another 2 weeks go by without answering any emails, even the fun ones, always. And no poems. Who has time for poems!?

I fiercely hope that under an Obama administration my organizational tussle with whatever planets muck me is resolved, preferably in the first term, and that poems once again hold sway. Like, I could try reading some! A banner day! Let's get some fanfare!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.