I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Friday, February 9, 2007

Sure. I'll try that.


I joined the health club in my new town (which is ridiculously cheap, like cheaper by far for both of us to join than for one of just us to join in NYC, which we never did do, not being millionaires. The new gym is a very comfortable unskeevy women-friendly place but serious without being like Lucille's Curves, and the music is much less obnoxious. There is no disco ball or supplement bar. There are some very fit elderlies (70+), which pleased me greatly to see. Anyway, in the country being healthy costs far less. Good.)

So, I was fully assessed this morning.
My results were actually a little better than I figured.
(Double entendre there, intended.)

At the end of my session, I received a report that included a list of things to work on.

One was: Reduce sense of struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.