I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Friday, February 16, 2007

FUND RAISER FOR FRANK SHERLOCK tomorrow at the Poetry Project


I can't go, but you should go. More info here.
Saturday, February 17, 3:00-4:00 pm
The Poetry Project at St. Mark's Church
131 East 10th Street (at Second Avenue)
New York City 10003

Trains: 6, F, N, R, and L.
info@poetryproject.com

$20 suggested donation (please give what you can)

Performers include Anselm Berrigan, Eddie Berrigan, John Coletti,
Cori Copp, Marcella Durand, Greg Fuchs, Brenda Iijima,
Mark Lamoureux & Carol Mirakove

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.