I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

You can't see me . . .


. . . but I am doing a little dance. Because I am finally in the process of sending out proofs to all 200+ contributors for this dang tome. Sheesh.

It will be worth it, but remind me not to do another one of these until, say, 2040.

I need a current email address for Tom Disch, if anyone's got it.

Also Keith Abbott, Pat Nolan, Michael Sowl, T Begley?

And Michael Palmer, Cindy Goff, Benadette Geiser, Zoe O'Banion, Ginny Sykes?

Oops Michael Brownstein, Kendra Dwelley Guimaraes, George Tucker & Eric Gamalinda bounced too.

& more bouncing: Connie Deanovich, Shirley Stephenson (Reb?) & Brenda Serotte.

Charles Harper Webb's address eludes me. Found him, nevermind.

Where, oh where, is Karen Pepper?

Not surprised. Can you help? It's only taken, what, five years?

Don't post 'em please, for privacy. Please back channel. (Address top right.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.