I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Monday, August 14, 2006

It took me all weekend.


But I did it. 99% of the proofs are out for the collaboration anthology. Only three complicated sets that require customized letters and the bounced/missing emails remain.

Corrections have already started coming in. No doozies so far.

I also did 4 book cover designs but wanna execute a couple more before I send them. So that's on for today.

Did not get to print any Cherry Pies, unfortunately. But still, much accomplished. No rest for the poetique.

I think I'll celebrate by, uh, going to work.

I'm really gonna need me some Maine. Counting down 4 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.