I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Finally with Women on the radio this Sunday!


Hey if you (like me) missed the Gertrude Steintastic finale to the festival last week, you can catch its recreation on WBAI this weekend. That's 95.5 here in NYC. Jen & Veronica report that "History, or Messages from History" in its entirety will be broadcast on Janet Coleman's Cat Radio this Sunday morning at 11:00.

Not totally sure, but you might be able to listen online from the website here. [See upper right corner.] And maybe they stream to iTunes, dunno.

I'm going to miss it again. Don't let this happen to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.