I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Lessee now


So paper is purchased & printing shall commence maybe this weekend if I get some time away from le projet interminable, insides first with covers to follow next weekend after the cover stock arrives. Still determining unit cost/break even point, hold please.

What else? Uh.

Reading novels, mostly. Tho I have heaps of new poems to read (that some of y'all have mailed me kindly, thank you) but. Uh. Prose is where I'm at. More than one voice, more than one period style, AND multiple narrators! Hey look, it's a plot! And another! A subplot too! Characters going around doing stuff. It's all so exciting.

Oh, these things are cyclical.

Reading some new stuff by the Resident Fiction Expert too.

Will gladly note an exception for certain bats, orphans & oranges, too, dear Reen.

Other mail: today some new etiquette books, hooray. I shall finally achieve my dream of becoming a proper young lady!

And now, a motto: Ornery critters are bitter in the spoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.