I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Sunday, November 28, 2004

What a week!



Whew--that was fun. The reading last Tuesday, then off for five glorious days, with turkey in the middle and friends last night. Lovely time. And my house is CLEAN.



This week is gonna be killah.



Tuesday, November 30 at 8:15*

GAMERS launch at KGB Bar

Nic Kelman, Roland Kelts, Whitney Pastorek & me

(*Note later start time than usual 7:30 for KGB.)



Friday, December 3 at 7:00

LIT 9 launch at the New School

John Hennessy, Sean McNally, Amy Sickels & Christopher Tonelli



Saturday, December 4 at 9:00

GAMERS launch at the Bowery Poetry Club

Katie Degentesh, Drew Gardner, Shannon Holman, Luis Jaramillo, K Thor. Jensen, Mark Lamoureux, Daniel Nester & Maureen Thorson

Video-game sound effect music by Drew Gardner and by game-themed covers by Gene Cawley & Daniel Nester

Game-themed art by Charles Orr



And Saturday afternoon is also Karaoke + Poetry = Fun at Frequency!



I will post reminders for each, and also send an email to my list.



Contributors: GAMERS went out to you before the holiday. Expect it soon. LIT 9 will go out this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.