I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Friday, January 25, 2008

The future of our road trip depends on it.




Hey, if you're in/near Des Moines, or Iowa City, or Central Illinois, or Minneapolis, or St. Louis & feel like having your brain picked, please drop me a line? (Email at top right.)

Ms. Knox, Ms. Pafunda & I are coming through there in April and have some spots to fill to complete our little tour, is why.

Roadside attractions & chowhound tips more than welcome too!

& how excited are we for part 2 of "Funcie in Muncie"? Oh, very. Who knew Muncie was the funnest town in the Midwest?

(The schedule so far is here. Some local stuff coming up too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.