I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Busy as a certain micropress logo


Still working with D on My Zorba so that we can have a few advance copies ready by you-know-what.

To which, I am not really going. But I will be at Stain Bar, Friday Feb 1 at 8:00 PM. Like Reb said. & we're not kidding about the tiaras.

Still reading Infinite Jest (have taken many breaks) and also this behemoth, of another stripe entirely.

Bloofy updates & hopefully a big old DIY post to come by the end of this weekend, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.