I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Friday, August 10, 2007

What I would show you if my camera were not still broken:


One of the test copies of A Gringo Like Me I got in the mail yesterday. (The other is on its way to El Knox for her approval.)

A few things to fix (the bloof bee logo doesn't pop enough on the spine, for instance, because of the textured background on this particular cover, and a font needs to be changed in one place inside), but otherwise I think they look blooftastic. I expect it to be available for sale within the week (which means I should really get cracking on that webstore).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.