I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

(Almost) Drunk by Noon


Picked up the final cover files from the (genius) designer Mr. Charles B. Orr today at lunch and OH YES IT ROCKS.

Just gotta put on the spine text and the back cover Testimonials of Awesomeness.

Jen is going over the proofs again, checking the last round of corrections.

Not much longer now. It might even been a little early, and that, my friends, is a first.

To make up for it, For Girls may be a little bit late. But that's ok. What am I gonna do, fire myself? Nah.

Still booking readings for fall, and hey, we'll also come out to see you in the spring. So holler with a date or two and we'll see if it can work (for one, both, or either of us).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.