I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Whoops.


I've lost track of my NaPoWriMos.
I thought I'd written 9, but can only find 8.

I've got:

Smooth, Or with Very Small Teeth (April 1)
Headless Female Torso (April 2)
The More Lenient Personals (April 3)
Need Anything from Home Depot? (April 4)
Pruning of the Shrubby (April 5, but not posted till the 6th)
If No New Continent or Ice Barrier Intervene (April 6)
Young America, in a Dress Coat at Seventeen, Finds Them All to Be Monstrous Slow (April 7)
Hey Mike (April 11)

I don't remember doing anything else, and if I did, it's lost because I forgot to paste it into the file.
(I don't usually write directly into the computer, but have been with this project because of its on-the-fly nature.)

I must really have missed 4 days. In a row! Where is my head?

I'm going to try to catch up over the weekend.

How are y'all doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.